View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 03:51 PM   #33
WinterHarborGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tis View Post
I don't understand why people are being so nasty. I guess they are afraid. But why couldn't somebody come here from elsewhere and catch it here? I know the incidence is low here but they don't know that you don't come from a low incidence area either. They also don't know that you didn't come with your food and quarantine yourself for two weeks before going out. I am sorry people draw conclusions. If you own a house here, which you do WHG you have every right to come and not be harassed as long as you followed the rules.
Nice thoughts.

A few things, I get people being concerned about each other‘s behavior or maybe where those people have been. But nastiness is a whole other thing without any evidence.

My wife told me that she read on Facebook that a woman from Massachusetts got her windshield broken and she is only here to be a nurse at Huggins.

As for us, as soon as we got here we made sure we stayed home for 14 days, as that was the guidance at the time. We have been here since March 9 or 10th. But how do you know from looking at someone’s license plate anything about them? Sure, they could’ve just driven in and be a person with a fever. Or maybe they are me.

Or.... the guy with the NH plate could have a wife who is one of the 1500 or so positive NH residents.

But on an amusing note, I have caught myself looking at a few cars that drive by with Massachusetts plates and thinking, “hey, what is that guys story?”

Then I go, “oh yeah, my car...”

Last edited by WinterHarborGuy; 04-24-2020 at 07:14 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WinterHarborGuy For This Useful Post: