View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 03:38 PM   #32
luckypete

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasedawg View Post
Reading the posts over the last month or so especially recently during the Covid 19 pandemic this forum has taken on so much bitterness that it is not helping the cause to survive this epidemic. People want to hear hope not digging into each other. My wife got off this forum last year because she noticed it was starting to get gun slinging attitude. I told her you should see it now.

Come on folks let's help each other. Many need help! Perhaps even some on this form may need help. Let's reach out and ask if there is anything we can do to help you. What can we do to help? NO need to turn it in to political negative debate.
Well said Chasedawg, well said. The upside of reading all the negative commentary and personal attacks is I have recently discovered and now utilize the ignore feature. It works well and I am no longer exposed to individuals who view every topic via their own personal political lens. Now when I log in and peruse the forum looking for fishing advice or gas prices around the lake or viewing some great old photos, that's what I get. I no longer have to wade through the confused and hate filled ramblings of a few members. Now I can read and see what interests me about the lake. So, to all I say, use the ignore feature and set yourself free from the noise and get ready for a fun filled season of sun and fun!
The Following User Says Thank You to luckypete For This Useful Post: