View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 12:58 PM   #3
kawishiwi

Default C'mon man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Thursday, July 19, starting at 10am (that's tomorrow, in case you did not know): some type of a save-the-loons fund raiser event or something or other ....... out on Ragged Island ......swim or paddle your kayak-paddle board-canoe-rowboat or whatever.

Say hey ....... if you are totally, totally, totally bored out of your mind ..... then why not?

Weather predicted: totally sunny and warm: about 80-degrees, water temp: about 75-degrees. Lake Winnipesaukee is not anything like swimming a heated swimming pool.

More info in todays July 18 Laconia Daily Sun on page 23 ....... all the way in the back of the paper ....... sounds like a summer camp type of a thing to do........ could be a fun ride on a stand up paddle board?

So, how long a swim is it to swim all the way around Ragged Island and how much do I get paid by the loons for completing a swim all the way around Ragged ..... good grief.....swimming is slow and strenuous, and swimming a long distance can be very, very, very challenging ....... especially with the small, wind driven waves frequently encountered on Lake Winnipesaukee.......

Do loons like to eat Cheez-its? I suspect that they would eat a Cheez-it, yes, for its salty, cheesy taste, ........ but do not know?
A few strategically placed noodles will get you arond Ragged in pure FLL style