View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 07:48 AM   #17
fatlazyless

Default ....... Old Man was 40' tall x 25' wide

From www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Man_of_the_Mountain ..... it says the old man rock face was a series of five granite cliff ledges which were size 40' tall x 25' wide.

Seeing the Old Man only measured in at 40' tall x 25' wide is new info to me, and I am very surprised by this relatively small size. So .... 40' x 25' .... how about that!

At this Old Man size of 40' tall x 25' wide, a temporary inflatable replacement Old Man made by www.fabulousinflatables.com in Ontario seems like it is reasonably doable. If this was paid with a 'go fund me' from many donations it could be a happening, New Hampshire-state wide, community, remember the Old Man type of remember event.

"If you can think it, we can build it." ...... www.fabulousinflatables.com/about-the-team/ ..... that's correct-a-mondo ..... an inflated 40' x 25' wide, Old Man piece-of-a-puzzle prosthetic inflatable that fits onto the existing granite ledges and restores it back to the Old Man of the Mountain when secured onto its happy spot, high up top the cliff, way up there!

Even I would donate ten bucks ....... well, maybe just five bucks ...... just to have it up there again for a temporary return, Old Man of the Mountain retro re-visit ..... like a return visit from a deceased uncle or someone ...... how's about you? ..... ...... like hoo-ha, wow, and yabba dabba doo ..... little New Hampshire could get some big national attention with this 'Return of the Old Man!' ..... just for a temporary visit ..... hey, look at that ...... he's back! ...

....... woofa - loofa - toofa ...... up there in the sky ..... he's baaaack! .....

Last edited by fatlazyless; 05-14-2021 at 08:58 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote