View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 06:01 PM   #307
Sundancer320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Seaplane Adventures View Post
So after a thread with 300 plus posts, I have to report that I am extremely accurate with all my details and predictions. People opposing this should be smarter than they have been. Any of you that have gotten on board with the agitators let it be known that you have provided your names and phone numbers to law enforcement and have put yourselves in a position that you cannot get out of. The ball is in your court. I hope that all of you make smart decisions. It is unfortunate that you all have decided to hide behind your screen names and not have a civil discussion. It is ironic that those individuals state that we are not being smart. We have done nothing but follow the rules. The appropriate authorities have been contacted and are aware of all activities and individuals who are involved. For those of you who decide to oppose lawfully and civilly I encourage you to make your arguments and wish you the best.

Epic Seaplane Adventures
So you’re threatening people now? With what? Arrest for asking you questions on a public forum? This is a puzzling comment and I have to assume you have been enjoying some adult beverages. This entire thread has been civil and has shown many citizens concerns with this proposal.
Sundancer320 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sundancer320 For This Useful Post: