View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 11:06 AM   #33
Biggd

Thanked 1,070 Times in 675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
First thing I buy at new Harbor Freight-Gilford will be a $1.99, available only in store, 3/8 x 8" slotted screwdriver. Is available at Littleton-Harbor Freight except that's like a 60-mile round trip drive just for a big screwdriver ...... so, it will have to wait for the Gilford grand opening ..... which is when?

A big cheap screwdriver like this is definitely needed to use a pow'r pull, unless there's some better way to be using a Maasdam pow'r pull.

You know that everyone in Littleton is broke and living on food stamps that are no good to make a purchase at the Littleton-Harbor Freight. Littleton NH is a no sales tax, welcome gateway mecca to the very nearby Vermont area, which is probably why there is a Harbor Freight up in Littleton.

Seems like a lot of Massachusetts license plates show up to the Gilford Lowe's and Walmart, so it should be a winner location for Harbor Freight, too.

Like what do you mean ..... I cannot buy this 1.99 screwdriver with my ebt-money ...... this is so unfair! ...
Do they make a left handed one?
Biggd is offline   Reply With Quote