View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 12:37 AM   #7
gillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by garysanfran View Post
Someone better care about polluting behavior. If not the rafters, let it be property owners. I don't care who it is looking out for a cleaner environment. Hundreds of people peeing in a small bay is not a good thing for property and non-property owners...It's not good for the lake and yes, I DO think shoreline property owners have more of a vested interest in keeping the Lake pristine than the occasional visitor...No?
When a shore front owner confronts people who are not directly in front of their property, it’s an issue. My late husband and I were confronted by a shore front owner. We were not in front of their property. The property we were in front of was being developed. We were 200 feet offshore, there were no other boats, and we were not blasting music. He was an entitled hole pure and simple. So I wouldn’t give a free reign to shore front owners ever. Definitely put me on the “it’s public property” side. The more shore front owners try to claim the lake for themselves, the less sympathetic I am.

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app