Thread: Franklin/Tilton
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 07:40 AM   #10
Susie Cougar

I have a couple of thoughts.

I would not recommend washing your produce with soap. If you don’t feel that water can wash away enough bacteria on its own, then try adding one part vinegar to three parts water..This might make you feel better.

I know you’re afraid that this is going to last a very long time. Maybe if you’re so afraid of your vegetables and fruit being contaminated, you could switch to frozen for now.
Also, you mentioned having to take off all your clothes and shower after coming in from supermarket shopping. I have heard medical personnel say that after working with patients all day long that they take their clothes off before entering the house and everything goes right into the washing machine and then they shower. But you are not coming in close contact with anyone that has the virus like they are, even if you happen to pass someone in the store.
I know it’s easier said than done, but try not to worry so much. If you find yourself feeling particularly down, try to get up and do something just to clear your head.