Thread: pandemic
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 05:06 PM   #38
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
Absolutely, we all have our own opinions, and that's how it should be.

But this "damned if you do, damned if you don't" line is being painted by people who are not really interested in public health. There is zero risk to taking the vaccines (unless you are screened out for certain allergies, etc, at the vax site). There is significant risk and pain involved in getting covid, and a lot more than 1% have become seriously ill.

One way misinformation spreads is absurd theories coupled with fact. Like when a person suggests that somehow there's a conspiracy to inject microscopic microchips into people, and then quickly notes he once read something about CRISPR.
I’m not leaning one way or the other on this. I’m simply sharing things I’ve heard and hoping to learn from additional contribution of others. I am not going to simply shut down the opinion of another’s because it doesn’t align with mine. When we silence our critic we deprive our self the opportunity to learn from them.

8 months ago people from one side of the isle did not trust the thought of a vaccine and people from the other side did. Eight months later and there has been a complete flip flop by both sides

This world is filled with brilliant people. Some of them have good intentions, others not so good! Please share with me the reasons I should have absolutely no concern of danger from the vaccine. Also please share exactly all information required to be given before the vaccination was administered. I’ve never had a flu shot so I’m somewhat naïve to the process. Was it the same amount of information or more?

If a microchip was created so small what is the intention for its existence?

I used the Internet for the first time in 1979. If I had told you then that within 20 years every single piece of your personal information, And behavioral habits would be accessible to anyone who wanted it, you likely would have called that a conspiracy theory as well.. if I had told you a year and a half ago that today you’ll be walking around society hidden behind a mask, how would you have responded?