View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:23 AM   #19
Winnipesaukee

This is worse than cases where children have drowned in bath tubs or pools.

This person was directly responsible for almost killing not only his own child (I assume), but someone else's child! How do you screw up this bad as a parent and human being? What kind of lapse in judgment must it take? Just unbelievable.

One other thing: the fact that the 150' rule was broken is not the problem here. There are states without this law and they seem to be doing just fine. 150' was just New Hampshire's method of ensuring safe boating practices with a concrete (on paper) buffer zone.

The sheer stupidity of the clown behind the wheel was 100% the reason this tragic act of negligence happened.

edit:

I just read through some of the responses. LIforrelaxin, are you insinuating that as long as alcohol is not involved, you are willing to accept, or dismiss this as "just an accident?" These are a couple of kids barely 10 years old that he almost killed. I almost hope alcohol was involved; how pathetic would it be if this guy completely failed at his most important job when he was sober?

This type of thing enrages me! Why is nobody else as bothered by this as me? This guy belongs in prison.

Last edited by Winnipesaukee; 07-25-2010 at 06:30 AM. Reason: grammar
Winnipesaukee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Winnipesaukee For This Useful Post: