View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:50 AM   #53
hampfarms

Thank you very much Coolbreeze for your post which was a positive helpful post. On the other hand Lakesider your posts since the beginning have been nothing but negative and attacking to Chaselady. Stop reading between the lines and re-read the posts. Chaselady was trying to make a point that we need to think how we can take care of ourselves and improve the 911 system to islanders. I personally did not look at it as bashing anybody. I happen to also know that 911 told the caller not to move the injured woman so that is why they did not put her in their own boat. Also, I believe the boat they are speaking of that came to their island is on a trailer in the Moultonborough fire dept building on Moultonborough Neck Road which means that somebody went to the firehouse picked/ hooked up the boat/trailer and then had to launch it at the ramp before coming to the rescue. If this turns out to be the case then that would be a system that probably could be improved. I would like to end this post saying "THANK YOU TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT COME TO OUR RESCUE WHEN WE ARE IN NEED".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hampfarms For This Useful Post: