View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 05:53 AM   #13
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
Funny, just this year, one of my neighbors put up a sign saying, "Private Road--No Trespassing". Another neighbor covered it over with their sign saying, "Your Neighbors Didn't Vote on This". (No names are firmly associared with this signage). The largest landowner in the neighborhood has dozens of yellow "POSTED" signs scattered about.

All of these neighbors drive past recent signs saying, "Hate Doesn't Have a Home Here".

When a similar "No Trespassing" situation took place in my Florida location, the neighborhood assumed it was the work of our newest neighbor.

BTW, The original Confederate Flag (flown during the attack at Fort Sumpter) is a white star on a blue field, called the "Bonnie Blue". Which, itself, was taken from a Florida rebellion flag against Spanish rule. Today, it is the official flag of Somalia.

To join in the fray, maybe I'll put the "Bonnie Blue" flag out to join the Canadian, Swiss, and UK flags you'll see around Winter Harbor.
Balance in all matters is the hardest thing to achieve. And yet it is interesting to find that some people make no attempt at all to reach it.

Thanks for the education on the flags of Florida, I always find such tidbits really interesting, and fun!