View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 10:10 AM   #34
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp guy View Post
I have to be honest, to me there is really no such thing as "bad" ice cream, some is marginally netter than others, but ALL ice cream is "the best", with anything else a distant second place. I think people get used to the ice cream where they usually go, and this may include convenience, price, the ice cream scoopers, or what ever, so trying to rank ice cream places is very difficult. But, all that having been said, I try to go to Bly Farm (Rt 28 in Wolfeboro) when ever I am passing by.
ANOTHER place to try!

I agree on the "bad," but there are certainly shops that are less enjoyable, interesting, etc.

Liliuokalani's has 1. Awesome ice cream, 2. Great service, 3. Plenty of toppings/value, AND great scenery. It's a win-win-win whereas other places may have great ice cream but criminal prices, etc.

Does anyone have a "ridiculous" option? Like Hodgies in Amesbury, which serves HUGE portions, or Kellerhaus's 5-scoop sundae?

My wife's "Mudslide" at Liliuokalani's was absurdly big (AND delicious) and, at $6 or so, a bargain!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote