View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 09:08 AM   #84
SIKSUKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
I obviously have no idea who wrote the letter from F L Less. One can imagine what their intent was.

What I do know, is that I absolutely - positively - absolutely did not write it!

As I said in my post from last night, someone acting in very bad faith crafted this nasty letter to the Union Leader and signed it F L Less.

It was not me!

With such a grave and serious accident that involves big injuries and death, it would be extremely rude and nasty. People have feelings! It is just totally out of good taste to be so disrespectfull.

On the human scale of importance, a grave boating accident emotionally outweighs a speed limit law by a million times......no comparision....

Again, please accept my condolences to all close to this boating accident!

I'm a boater too. Wave to me, and I'll wave back to you.

You know, I do not expect any apologies from anyone who wrote any of the nasty ghoulish replies about me. There was a terrible accident. People get very upset, and they see that nasty letter, and they assume it is real so they react in turn.

Let's just forget about that and move on.

Here's hoping the accident survivors will make a speedy & full recovery.
Sorry FLL,I'm a little touchy right now.You have certainly made posts in the past along the same lines that lacked good taste.I accept your last post and hope you are sincere.