Thread: It Figures....
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 06:45 PM   #65
lawn psycho

Melvin, do you really think posting this here is somehow getting the message out to the masses?

But in all honestly, you have got to take a step back and look at this from someone not as jaded with your viewpoint.

I'll give you an example. I have lawn care, fertilizing, and herbicides as a very serious hobby. There is a forum where we kid around all the time about "killing the environment, making our neighbors nervous, putting the guy who dare walk on the perfectly cut lawn into the wood chipper and using him for organic matter, etc." If you read that forum, you may not even get the inside jokes we have. Someone like you would come along and "oh the horrors". Anyone in real life would know that's not how things really are.

So you can continue to post these all day. I'm sure OCD probably wishes he never posted them as it's easy to paint someone in a bad light. I guarantee there is something you've done or said something that could be used to paint your character, even if not true.

However, there are people like me who saw legislators use dirty politics to take a study period, squash it rather than wait for the lack of data to support their cause, and then push it through. That is why I oppose the SL as I detest slimy politics. Again, my boat can barely do 45 MPH but I want the SL eliminated just to prove a point. The lake won't change with or without the speed limits. And we know that hurts you to know that. You've become obsessed with this whole topic. You should seriously give it a rest or you are going to have a stroke or heart attack. The anger and anxiety you have about the SL is over the top.

Also, the repeated mention of the cartoon shows you how much it got under your skin but there was a lot of truth in the little video.
The Following User Says Thank You to lawn psycho For This Useful Post: