Thread: It Figures....
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 08:35 PM   #57
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite Sam View Post
"Seriously" Dhuberty24?......As far as I'm concerned the president of The Safe Boaters of New Hampshire (SBONH) should be squeaky clean.

I would think that you would be disgusted that all this information has been found about the leader of such an important function.

Drinking and boating do not mix and it really doesn't matter that it happened in 2006 or 2010.
Oh my god! And this is the problem. Wake up! YS don't get mixed up in this you actually seem to have character. At least o thought so. Scott has a zero tolerance boating and or driving under the influence policy. I can tell you that he won't even sniff a beer and drive. FACT! These losers that are trying to infer that he does do not deserve your acknowledgement. Don't get dragged into this. You are above it. It's sad really really sad that these people have zero lives and I know Sam you are better than this.

I for one would trust Scott behind the wheel of any vehicle vessel etc with mine and the lives of my children. I've never seen him consume even one beverage of adult nature ever and drive. He refuses emphatically. What he does when not driving is none of my concern. Who here is all of a sudden high and mighty because a guy likes to drink and NOT drive??? This is a joke of a thread.