Thread: It Figures....
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #42
lawn psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearislandmoose View Post
Only on this forum can a law-abiding person get stoned to death for pointing out the blatant irony of a group of immature cowboys hiding behind the mask of a "safety" organization, and pointing out the the deceitful dishonesty of the leader of this gang, who is actively attempting to influence our state legislators, being an admitted scofflaw and boozer. Only on this forum do you find people who would defend the criminals and persecute the good guys. This forum is indeed a complete disgrace and an insulting embarrassment to the good people of the Lakes Region.

And I'm really enjoying your cartoon. It shows perfectly what a desperate and pathetic group you are. Needing to resort to producing a cartoon to show what reality cannot, and having imaginary cartoon dads complaining that they can't to take their families out in their bowriders anymore because of an evil 45MPH speed limit is the GFBL equivalent of a Frosty the Snowman Christmas Special.

I just pray that viewers from outside the Lakes Region (if there are any that would sit through this garbage) appreciate that this forum is not representative of the good people of this area. Unlike the group you find here, we are a law-abiding and passive bunch who treat others with respect. This forum is a magnet for the worst of people, but is shunned by regular locals, for the obvious reasons.

Merry Christmas
Here's the problem with a post like this. In the past you refer to anyone who does not agree with you as a cowboy, criminal, white-trash, drunk, etc. You have (albeit under another user name) personally insulted me when you refer to those who would dare anchor at a sand bar as white trash and other colorful names. Someday you might have the gall to actually stop by my boat and realize that every adult on the boat is a tad more educated than you may think

Dishonesty? I have the entire WinnFabs site copied for records. Do you want me to start posting the untruths? I went there trying to get educated on the SL issue and came away ready to vomit. It's also no wonder you want people outside the lake region (who don't own boats) to see this issue and take your side.

I know it pains you to think that people enjoying a relaxing day on the water aren't some faceless people just out trying to stomp on your piece of heaven. How about this, not everyone drinks out on the water either. I invite you anytime to come on board my boat and share some true fresh squeezed lemonade that this southern boy can make. It might upset you further to find out that's the strongest thing you'll find in the cooler.

When you keep spitting venom like this in your anger, you alienate EVERYONE.

The reality if that SBONH gives a say to both sides of the boating arguments, not just some gray-haired retirees who having a lot of time on their hands and can spend countless hours driving to and from Concord to attend hearings while the rest of us are going to work. It truly is time some of the restrictions be reevaluated

I will even go sar far as to say some of the rafting restrictions may broach into the realm of being unconstitutional. MP would have a REALLLLLLY hard time with this if challenged in court given the way rafting rules have been implemented haphazardly across the lake and prevent freedom of assembly. Safety? They have no chance at using that argument. I'll be posting about this in another thread.

The problem you have is the SL actually agitated enough people to start looking at ALL the restrictions placed on NH lakes. You wanted to get attention now you have it. Congratulations.

Any by the way, all these letters and posts you keep repeating don't amount to squat. Maybe you should consider waiting until the public hearings. I'd love for you to say the these types of things at the hearing as in a public hearing you would turn off everyone in the room. I can't wait to get my turn in Concord.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lawn psycho For This Useful Post: