View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #199
VitaBene

Thanked 1,607 Times in 822 Posts
Default At least you got the gender correct

I graduated from 3rd grade and got a little bit higher than that. If you want to hold a little spelling bee sometime, let me know. I will even let one of your little band of merry men moderate it.

I don't really want to get into careers either, because I frequently state that "I work to live, I do not live to work", but I have done pretty well there with my limited edumication (sic). See I even know where sic belongs. You will have to speak to the Jesuits about my poor grammar and writing skills.

Please do not denigrate the public schools. I live in Moultonborough and I feel they do an excellent job educating my children.

Your new buddy Sam (did you recall his original avatar with two guns blazing, wasn't that offensive to you?) piled on with you last night with the grammar (remember when you pinged on VT Steve over intoxiated then he started in on the You're as opposed to Your?).

With your personal attacks, your banning from this forum is likey near. It would be too easy to type what I think about you and stoop to your level. Frankly I think everyone knows what you are.