View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 10:19 PM   #6
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakeboater View Post
We pay $50 for basic thru Atlantic. How much are you paying for your new package of Roku with Direct?
I pay 50 bucks for the middle package of DTV now, it has just about every cable channel you would want, plus local channels, so major networks out of boston and wmur. Everything is in full HD so long as you have the bandwidth and like I said before they are now offering cloud based DVR up to 20 hours for free. This is a new feature. They have a cheaper 35 dollar package that is also nearly as good just a few less channels.

The nice thing is DTV doesn't have any additional charges unless you want a 3rd concurrent stream, that's 5 bucks a month. Beyond that it's a month to month deal, no contracts, no additional fees. Roku is free after you purchase the device itself and you can get a free Roku streaming stick from DTV if you pay a month upfront.

To me it's a no brainer, can use it anywhere so long as I have internet. DTV now has by far the best channel line up for the money. They are also one of the only ones to offer local channels as well.

Best part of all this is I had Atlantic put broadband into my camp, I had them stick the router in my utility closet and since everything is wireless no need to run cable inside the house.

https://www.directvdeals.com/directv-now/channels/
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MAXUM For This Useful Post: