Thread: Water driveways
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #64
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
It's called arrogance. I think you'll find that while many will look closely at "some" laws being enforced, they rarely, if ever, think of the ones they break routinely. What "Pieces" did that day is one of my pet peeves, maybe number one on the list. They violated the distance rule, the safe and prudent rule, speed rule, pretty much all of them.

But the thread immediately gravitated to landowner's and boater's rights. Can you possibly imagine any other thread from last year developing this way? The hypocrisy is overwhelming. But at any rate, it just goes to show how far away from reality some people are. Just think of the tickets Pieces' skipper should have been given had an MP been there to witness it. But look at the outcome.
GREAT POST. Lost in all of this banter, some of it my own, the real point was the absolute dangerous behavior by captain knucklehead and his wife "Lovey." If I were one of the anchored boats I am not sure I could have kept my composure in that situation. I'm thinking it may have escalated and Marine Patrol would have been called. These people need a reality slap for sure.
hazelnut is offline   Reply With Quote