View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 12:57 AM   #135
Mee-n-Mac

Default Bummer man

Yup, just as buying new skis, a snowblower or snow tires is instant death to snowfall, DRH's craftsmanship on the WFF crib would just not go unpunished. I guess we can now reveal to the world the carbon buckeyball wax and geeko-like footwear that we planned to use ... surely those Christian Conference guys will have figured them out as well (for next year). I guess this gives the mushers time to coagulate into a fine mass of motive muscle ... either that or take a nice nap. Perhaps we should petition Alton to have a Summer carnival to include a bed / water walker race ? (see above pics) I can see it now ! A Le Mans style start from Downings docks, once around the gazeebo, detour past the perched beach and first to pass under the bridge to Parker Marine is the winner ! I figure we add pontoons to the skis on the WFF crib, wax them up real good and then for constructing the water walkers we could ... oh what ... yes dear ... OK my medication just arrived so I'll have to continue this later, but you get the idea.