View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 12:56 PM   #37
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmen24 View Post
APS, I think that it is great that you are involved in racing. Road circuit racing, whether it be club or SCCA is something that I hope to fullfill in my lifetime. Currently it is not practical.

Enjoy the weather, we have had some great days lately. Almost done with my sailing setup on the canoe, amongst other things in my schedule it hasn't seen the proper time required to wrap it up.
Hi jmen24,

I don’t want to start any trouble with you because I know you get very emotional (or maybe sensitive is a better word) about some issues. That being said I am wondering why I rec’d 4 different edits from your post. How do I know you edited your post 4 times? I know this because I have written a program that works with all forums that when certain forum topics get new posts I receive them in an archive file that I can read whenever I want. In the first post you gave the real name of APS and then the other edited posts kept getting more polite and you also removed his real name until you finally praise APS and even tell him to “Enjoy the weather”.
I’m just curious as to your thought process for starting a post and criticizing APS and then finally being real nice to him. It just seems odd to me.

I hope that you get a chance to sail in your canoe. Have a nice day.

Rusty