View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 07:30 PM   #6
tummyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
Isn't it great to be able to bitch about traffic that is bringing children to and from school? To be so inconvenienced by a 20 minute (?) delay in your life that you want a resolution to the issue.

Inconvenienced to the point that you will suggest various resolution that will cost local tax payers additional money... to save you from a slightly longer ride home.

Sorry, but School Happens. Just my opinion...
Apparently you did not read or understand my original post correctly. I did not suggest anything that would cost local taxpayers money. I suggested some work on traffic flow patterns and access. I was not being critical of any school child trying to get to their school, so I have no idea where you got that impression. There are many issues here, including public safety as others have also pointed out. You may think of is as a bitch (incorrectly), but my post was pointing out the obvious in hopes that Meredith officials would make some serious changes before further problems arise and gave a warning to others to avoid the area if they did not want to wait 20 minutes on a hill. My guess was that yesterdays traffic was backed up onto RT3 and it wasn't even raining or snowing. By the way, maybe a creative set of solutions might actually save local taxpayers the money being spent to post two police officers at RT25 instead of doing other important policing activities.

Last edited by tummyman; 08-30-2017 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Added thought
tummyman is offline   Reply With Quote