Thread: NH Taxes
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 02:43 PM   #65
Garcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by swnoel View Post
It warms my heart to read some of these responses... I was beginning to think the liberals were going to finally be able to destroy our Constitution and country. Seems like there's still plenty of educated individuals that realize what the Warrens, Clintons, Obamas, etc. are really about. The Democratic Party has become a dangerous organization that no longer represents the people, country , and Constitution. All one has to do is to see how they've reacted to the President being elected for the past 2 1/2 years.! Now that Muellar exonerated the President as a Russian operative, their next plan is to smoke screen the next investigations that appears to be implicating the entire DNC and their many operatives that were involved in a concerted and organized effort to overthrow an election! This is the stuff that happens in third world countries!!

As far as increasing taxes go, this is a response from those elected that have no clue how to solve anything, unless it's by throwing thousands or millions of dollars at it! Either case... it ultimately proves voters are willing to follow blindly, by electing people by color, gender, etc, rather than sound judgement and abilities of the individual.
Your last thought is so true (I added the bold) - exactly what both the left and the right say!

Great day to be out on the water!

Last edited by Garcia; 05-25-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote