Thread: The Dive?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 07:15 AM   #554
Taz

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
Yes that’s what I am saying. Give them a chance to work out their issues including supplies and storage and hopefully next season they will venture to other sand bars. Like Margate, Braun and Patrician Shores.

I to not think it is fair for them to stay in one location but they are a legal permitted business and with any new business adjustments and changes need to be made especially in year one. They have NEVER said they are definitely not leaving Smalls Cove.

I wish them great success but at the same time move around as not to disturb the Smalls Cove area everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
The Dive has said on their FB page that WAM/Smalls is their home base, business has very good and it makes the most sense for them to anchor at Smalls. I don't see how you work out how long it takes to get to other sand bars. You can't change distance and they have to repower to change speed and it's already designed for 2 250 outboards. They will have to figure out how to supply enough for a whole day. You can't change shuttling employees unless who boards the Dive works the entire day. I think all the logistical challenges make it not worth anchoring elsewhere. I wish them luck also. I just don't see any other good options to anchor given these issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taz For This Useful Post: