Thread: What An Idiot!
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 07:39 AM   #70
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phantom Gourmand View Post
You do not have the facts to make the accusation that LP is negligent.
My post was not to stir the pot, but ask that everybody lighten up a bit.
And now you accuse me of being a troll?
Ugh!

Phantom. Read the posts carefully. lp turned into the path of the Formula. He himself said that here:

I "Started to pull off plain and pull to the right. Turned around and this guy was 20ft from me doing at least 30. My guess is he was passing me on the right and wasn't looking."

I am sure lp is sane. He wouldn't have ever decided to make the move if he saw the boat correct? How much evidence do I need. Either he deliberately turned into the path of the boat or he accidentally did. I am going to assume that he accidentally did. Because to assume that he deliberately steered his vessel into the path of the formula then... well... then we would have to play the sanity card. lol So if we can ALL ASSUME that he accidentally steered into the path of the Formula then he is guilty of failure to keep a proper lookout. This is NO BIG DEAL here people. I am sure as &*%$ that I have done that and have committed many errors in my years of boating.

Phantom, it was a troll post. You sir are not a troll. I enjoy your restaurant reviews. The post itself twisted the meaning of my words in a troll like fashion. No hard feelings.