View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 06:42 PM   #92
ApS

Cool "Hold My Beer"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trfour View Post
MUSIC LOVER'S ALL
Our Mom had an incredibly beautiful singing voice, and although none of us siblings could replicate it, we were all music lover's from Day One.
Aftah dinner singalongs were always a BLAST!! Brother Bob on guitar, and me on bass voice...
MUSIC BENEFITS.
There are now literally thousands of research papers showing the clinical evidence for the benefits of meditation and meditation music. It is a proven drug free technique for reducing stress, overcoming depression and even improving your brain function, memory and IQ.
Studies also found that music enhances the effects of meditation and science has pushed the development of sound technology to develop the best meditation music to benefit the brain and human consciousness.
According to experts, listening to music while meditating is good for both your body and soul. It refreshes you from within and rejuvenates your mind. There are different kinds of music you could listen to while meditating.
If there is any kind of music today that you shouldn’t miss out on, it is instrumental music. This type consists of classical guitars, violins, chimes, table, guitar, harp, etc. The tunes are always melodious and beautiful. There is a wide range of choices you could pick from when it comes to instrumental music. Simply visit a CD shop or purchase online.
Yesterday, I received an email with a similar emphasis—but has to do with a doctor and his fixation on gardens for refreshing one's soul:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/18/o...s-gardens.html

As for music, I like to start my day with composer Thomas Bergersen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qTghUgMOeY

Comment at YouTube:
" It's impossible to blend Celtic music, pirate music, and rock. Nobody can do it."

Thomas Bergersen : "Hold my beer ."