View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 08:01 AM   #92
Not to Worry

Default mental mindset

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
GOOD the quicker everyone is exposed to this the quicker we have a large number of people with a natural immunity to this thing and be done with it.

All the side effects as described are already happening anyways as mandated by the government to shutdown or severely cripple businesses, movement of people and social gatherings.

Finally and more importantly these "experts" are operating on opinions that vary widely and the only factual data they have to work with is what numbers are known at the moment, that is number of confirmed infections and deaths. THIS IS A PARTIAL PICTURE of the actual full story. Even these "experts" acknowledge the hard numbers as reported now representing infections may be as little as 12% of the actual number. So based on that the US currently has 104K confirmed cases, lets say this number really is only 12% that would indicate that over 1,000,000 have been exposed. With a total of 1693 deaths this thing is no more deadly in fact less deadly than any other variation of the flu.

So who's "facts" and "numbers" are right? Well I guess that all comes down to how you assemble the "facts" and "opinions" now doesn't it?!?

Whole thing is turning hysterically comical. I think half the population is scared of their own shadow for cripes sake.
Every expert that I have heard says this far more deadly than the flu. Where did you get your "facts" from... because you do not have any basis to make that fake claim.

I am sure the current infection and death rate are very, very under counted. Many more are already infected and many have died that have not been counted. Can I prove that? Nope. But I can prove that people have had it but not been tested and I can logically infer that people who die that were not tested do not show up as a stat.

I cannot help wondering what mental mindset a person has to have that it is important to their own psyche to deny the obvious. I know Major has already confessed to being a dolt, so at least I understand him.