View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 09:55 AM   #25
fatlazyless

If you want to get a close-up look at people in Bergamo, Italy in hospitals really suffering from the Covid-19 virus ...... you can google ....... 'We take the dead from morning to night' ....... to see a March 27, NY Times photo-report without having a paid subscription and it has a lot of photos.

Is a real eye opener, and deepest, deepest sympathy for these suffering people in Italy .... it is truly terrible.

So, every morning when you first wake up, do you check your throat to confirm that it is working as it should? Is the throat still good?

Ok, so yesterday-middle of the day, about 1-pm, I'm in the Meredith Hannaford frozen food aisle looking at Marie Callender items, and one of the Hannaford employees, a guy, gives me an unusual, extra hard stare at me, couldn't figure that out at the time, and now I'm thinking I was too close ..... and was probably five feet away at the time while opening the freezer door.

You know, you think to yourself ...... like, what is going on here, did I just do something wrong?

Last edited by fatlazyless; 03-27-2020 at 12:23 PM.