View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 02:24 PM   #85
OCDACTIVE

Default settle down people

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthesaukee View Post
This thread has gotten way off topic and has become a thread of name-calling.

Please put the private animosities aside. It will make for a much more enjoyable and informational thread.

And I fear our webmaster will be forced to close yet another thread.
Wow, I get busy at work and jump off the site for one day and look what happens.

First in reading EL's response to me I was actually impressed. A very nice post indeed explaining "his" thoughts on the limit and why it is needed. However there were many questions left unanswered.

I asked what caused YOU to "feel" that this is needed and why YOU had such anomisity toward the GFB crowd. I didn't know if perhaps you had close encounter or was it something else? After reading the following posts I have to ask: Were you a personal acquaintence of a party involved in the Littlefield accident? I only ask because it appears you feel very strongly on this one particular issue and you also apparently know a lot about it?

Also, as much as I see you point, you continue to use the words "safe" and point towards the law making the lake "better". However, there is again no data yet to show that. Don't you want to see the data from the MP over the course of the 2 year test period that the Winnfabs requested?

As far as all the liar acqusations and name calling.... Again Please lets keep it civil... Don't make it personal. EL you have every right to post your opinions but you do have a tendancy to stir or flame the threads. This makes you a center of attention. I don't know if this your intention or not but I for one would like to ask you nicely to please stop stirring the pot. Don't stop posting (which twice you have said you would do) for you keep these very interesting but lets please keep it civil.

I also will make the same request to those responding to EL.

This obviously can get heated but no need to go down the path some of these posts have begun to lead us to..

Just my 2 cents.

Carry on.