View Single Post
Old 12-13-2021, 12:53 AM   #81
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiesaukee View Post
I know people are trying to help…but this whole thing is an infomercial with no real evidence the stuff does anything. There really is no regulation for the product, no proof it even has in it what it claims. It’s similar to all the other ads for memory enhancement, improved male performance, etc. ( Not that I need any of that).

It’s a quirk of the regulations that almost any product that’s not inherently dangerous can claim anything as long as it includes in unreadable small print that basically the company is making no claim that really it works.

If you really care, the disclaimer is at the end of the article.

It’s not necessarily dangerous just no real reason to think it would work better than asparagus. If you read the whole thing ( yes, I have too much time on my hands) it seems to claim to cure just about anything that ails you.
Agreed in general, and the text is laughable. OTOH, for FLL's situation--a lot of people are having good luck with CBD/THC edibles for stress relief, and tinnitus may have a significant stress component. For a few dollars and no safety risk, I would try both CBD and THC if I had tinnitus that was unrelenting.
FlyingScot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post: