View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 05:37 AM   #9
jeffk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinAway View Post
I'm concluding that noon is not a good time to go. Hence I want to reschedule for early in the morning. The VINI website won't take my VAMS password---do you have to sign up on VINI if you were already registered on VAMS? VINI also won't send me a password reset. I mean, it said it was going to, but it didn't.
I'm pretty sure that you have to go through the registration process all over again with VINI. The password reset doesn't work because VINI doesn't know who you are until you register. (Some sites will tell you they don't find your email. Others just fail without warning because they don't have your email.)

Further, it is not clear that VINI is certain to have your scheduled 2nd shot entered, available to be changed. It might. It might not.

In addition, there is no guarantee that VINI will allow you to schedule earlier in that day or even anytime soon.

It seems you are spending more time trying to adjust your appointment than you will lose even if there is some delay when you show up.