View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 07:11 AM   #2
fatlazyless

Unhappy ..... so sad to see it go!

That is totally too bad about The Dive. While I was never a customer, I became an admirer, and thought The Dive had found its one & only happy spot on Lake Winnipesaukee, spuds downs at the very under used Weirs Beach town dock ..... like a drunk loser uncle, or something.

Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo ...... it will be missed ..... as long as it don't go spuds down near my location ..... Weirs Beach is where The Dive belongs and blends great!

My two cents ....... its business revenue must have suffered due to the 2020-pandemic as well as not being allowed by the MP to hit the two sand bar areas at Braun bay and west Alton in year-2020 with the contagious pandemic. In 2019 it was in the WeirsCam photo shot 24/7 which must have given it a big boost, as well. Something, it did not have in 2020. Plus, all those legal litigation expenses were probably enough to sink it without the pandemic happening.

Looks like it is down for the final count ...... 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 .... it's all over. Who knows .... will it be back?

Maybe it can cut a smok'n deal with the NH Liquor Commission and start doing business perched on top of The Witches, that rocky navigation hazard that used to be an island until it got washed in a big storm, or something. I do believe that The Witches must belong to the State of NH considering it is usually all under the water ...... so it's state property?

The Liquor Commission would run it and pay everyone NH-$3.26/hr plus tips, so's it could be a good revenue generator for the state ......

Come to The Dive's new location, permanently 365/24/7 located atop the scenic Witches rocky location for a good fun NH experience ...... what a super suggestion! ......

Last edited by fatlazyless; 02-04-2021 at 08:57 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote