View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #121
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Well it looks like we all may be of the opinion that what we think is a ........ is probably indeed a........

Anyways.....

Now some people talk about what ideas we generate here being of no real value.... because we aren't the ones make the decision... well let me put this out there....

If we had a couple of SL supporters, and a couple of opposers, and a couple of people like me that just want to have a good comprimise, that can prove through this forum, that we can discuss this matter with out mud slingingy and being nasty....

Then the next step needs to happen, that group needs to get together and talk and come up with an effective comprimise.... that group could then go to the state house and seek and audiance with some of the representatives to discuss the matter....

We live in a Democracy People, it is not only our right, but our obligation to be involved in the government.... however we can't just be opposers or supporters and walk into the state offices and make a difference, however if you have some people from both side that are willing to put forth a comprimise then you have something you can go to the state house and put forth.....

Anyways I will get off my soap box........