View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 10:41 AM   #305
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by baygo View Post
Again here in lies another example as pointed out by Newbiesaukee. Of the sources you label as biased, you list Fox, which has shifted its biased a great deal ever since Murdoch stepped down and put it in the hands of his children. It’s audience is shrinking on a daily basis. On the non-biased side you list the New York Times. Seriously? A great deal of the miss information generator about the previous administration was originated there. Now proven as miss-information, there’s been minimal to no retraction.
When you say Fox has shifted its bias, I am not aware of this--do you mean more to left or more to right? As I understand it, they still broadcast several hours every night with hosts who minimize the need for vaccines and/or decry vaccine mandates. Also, Murdoch's more liberal son was fired, his more conservative son promoted, right?

I listed the Times as less biased than Fox and MSNBC, and I stand by that. If you have proven misinformation from the Times, please post instead of just asserting. I am not aware of any mistakes in the Times news sections that they have not corrected themselves. (Obviously the Times and Journal both have opinion sections laced with strong bias)
Sponsored Links