View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 12:58 PM   #35
trfour

Post I'll second that Gary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garysanfran View Post
The most beautiful, in my opinion, is New Hampshire. I can't think of another state that deserves my love more.

New Hampshire has sea shore , The Lakes Region, mountains gently shaped by glaciers, fantastic rivers and streams, forests with conifers and deciduous trees, amazing wildlife, fantastic history, quaint New England towns with white steeples, family cemeteries...each with it's own history, in the summer it's a playground, the winters are a spectacular secret, water clean enough to drink...

Yup, the migration is over, sorry maxum...part of the reason for the drive is to relocate the truck here.

I enjoyed this and it is SO NICE to be home!
My Mom's Homeland, North River Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, and she spent two and a half months here with me when I lived at the Camp on Paugus Bay for fourteen years. We boated the Lake and trucked with lawn chairs to Alton as she so enjoyed the Craft Fairs, and she told me how the Lake so reminded her of Cape Breton Island...

PS, Welcome Home Gary!!

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trfour For This Useful Post: