Thread: Car Detailing
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 12:28 PM   #8
Little Bear

Thumbs up Found an incredible car detailer!

Rather than start a new thread, I did a search on the old threads and found this one. I was looking for a detailer to detail a couple of company vehicles I own, and saw this guy's truck parked at Sawyer's Dairy Bar in Gilford a couple of weeks ago: http://www.nhdetailpro.com/home This business is owned by a gentleman named Mark Rancourt.

He came right to my house yesterday and did the two vehicles. There were two guys that spent about 10 hours doing the two vehicles. I was absolutely speechless when I saw the quality of the work that they did. Both vehicles looked like the came right off of the showroom floor. They cleaned the interiors to like-new condition, and also washed and waxed the exteriors to a shine like I have never seen before. They were courteous, professional and even had uniforms on. These guys have been in business since 1993, and I can't believe that I've not seen or heard of them before now. They also do motorcycles and boats and are doing the detailing now for Fay's from what the owner said. I highly recommend them to anyone that wants their vehicle detailed like they have never seen before.
Little Bear is offline   Reply With Quote