View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 04:21 PM   #1
Poor Richard

Default A note to her majesty solo launching at Downing's today

In the remote chance you see this, or better yet, are a member here, allow me to point out a few things:

There was a pontoon tied to the dock for at least 10min prior to your arrival. This resulted in several boats waiting to be retrieved.

Once the 'toon was yanked out of the water, we were already docked on one side and the black speedy boat was in the process of being tied off to other side. Basically, there were two boats at the docks waiting for trailers before you showed up.

Based on your lack of situational awareness, when you piped in with "excuse me you're blocking both ramps" you were in fact pulled directly across both ramps therefore blocking them. Do you not see the irony here?

My captain was already in the truck waiting for you to get out of his way so we could get out of your way but of course you continued to engage not only me but the captain of the speedy boat, advising both of us to brush up on the "rules of boating"....which is A) laughable and B) not part of the boat safety course.

Once you realized both boats were going to be retrieved before you could launch, you kept asking the captain of the speedy boat to push his vessel back so you could solo launch, which he wasn't and I definitely wasn't going anywhere except for the trailer.

This entire time you were blocking both ramps, holding up the parking lot and really all you had to do was chill, pull around and let either one of the two boats get retrieved so your majesty could launch.

No, instead you felt we all owed you something and it finally took my captain losing his patience with your nonsense before you finally moved. The fact that I've known him as long as I have and not once saw him raise his voice in the manner he did today says something to me about your actions....or lack thereof.

You should be ashamed of yourself but your ego and narcissism clearly would never let that happen.

Did her majesty notice that, once you moved, we were out of the water in under 90 seconds? Probably not.
Poor Richard is offline   Reply With Quote