Thread: Sailing
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #43
SIKSUKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
I joined this forum to talk about sailing, but then got myself dragged into fighting with the performance boating crowd here and in the other threads who refuse to allow anyone to disagree with them and have the opinion that the Speed Limit law is doing its job. I think if I said it was summer in August some of them would not give up until I agreed with them that it was winter. I've always been the type that refused to be told how to think, which does not fit well with those who refuse to let others think for themselves.
Let's get back to talking about sailing so I can get my mind off that nonsense. Maybe I can find a less hostile crowd here.
Any word on the winds this weekend yet?
Please no replies unless its about sailing.
If you had simply had a thread about sailing there would no negative feedback from forum members.Most people you want to classify as performance boaters who have the majority of the posting activity love sailing.You chose to start your thread with a definate purpose of showing your side of the SL debate.Why would you be so surprized that members on the other side would take the bait?