View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 11:55 AM   #6
MikeF-NH

FF, In general most won't provide specifics on "where" and "on what" on a public forum because the immediate response is the entire Internet shows up on that spot pulling the same lure and it takes years some times to rebuild. Folks on other sites found that out several years back...especially for a specific fishery like Winni salmon and lakers.

Having said that, in effort to promote local business, I will say that AJ is very willing to talk to anyone about "what they are hitting right now" which is better (more current information anyway). He might also give some general "where" spots but honestly - fish move around. where they are today, last year and next month will all change. You can simply cruise with that 150 and "see" where the people are trolling. Once you find spot(s)...don't marry one spot...find several and try at different times of day. Generally good spots are crowded (which I prefer to avoid even if my catch rate drops a bit). If fishing these spots, be respectful of others. Give plenty of room and plan your course so you don't have to cross bows (and trash your spread) or sterns and trash their spread. People can get emotional but we all share the resource so I always try to be respectful. If I find people are not being respectful...I pull up my gear and go somewhere else where I can relax and enjoy the sport.

Good luck.
MikeF-NH is offline   Reply With Quote