View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 05:25 PM   #53
Donzi18

Default I know a guy..........

who forgot to lock his trailer hitch lever and on the highway it got loose and the boat went off into the woods.Another time he ran the boat in the driveway without muffs and cooked the water impeller then cooked the 85 Johnson at the lake.Another time he was backing it down the ramp with the boat unhooked from the winch and the boat slid off the trailer onto the pavement during a heatwave.The worst thing I did was forget to haul up the anchor at Lake Nubanusit,was scratching my head for why the Baja 220 Sport lacked power.I had it out to the Isles of Shoals scuba diving and was nearly hit by lightning watching a storm to the south.Then we surfaced from the 2nd dive and almost couldn't see the boat through the fog.Found the harbor by listening to the fog horns but couldn't make it to the trailer in Dover too foggy,left it at Kittery Point Yacht Club.I went to Beverly Harbor with a friend and his gf's dad said no,I didn't use the boat,it's got plenty of gas in it.So after diving we ran out of gas east of Misery Island and two drunks towed us and they ran out of gas then spilled beer in the tank while refilling it.Then they towed us onto a beach not looking where they were going.Be careful out there!!
Donzi18 is offline   Reply With Quote