View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 07:00 AM   #13
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Ok ....... so here's two cases of minor vindictive vandalism that just took place this week at my Cattle Landing address.

Yesterday, Saturday March 20 I spend about three hours raking the old leaves and picking up the winter blow-down branches and placing into my small gray utility trailer for disposal at the Meredith town transfer station.

Around five o'clock, yesterday, I notice that the two rain canopy vertical supports, 1"x 48" dowels painted gray to match trailer have been smashed and broken. So, some time between Friday, March 19 7:30-pm and Saturday, March 20 3-pm, some unknown person smashed and broke off these two items, attached wood structure items on my all wood small utility trailer as it was parked in my driveway and attached to the trailer hitch on my Scion xB. Is a small steel frame trailer with a home made plywood upper box, about 4'x 6' x 24" size with two 14"- 4 lug nut tires/wheels.

Previously, sometime on Sunday evening or night, March 15, some unknown person pushed my potted decorative spruce tree which must weigh about 100-lbs off its old tree stump that is next to the driveway and immediately close to Cattle Landing Rd. At first I think maybe the wind blew it over but in light of this more recent vandalism on the trailer it now seems plausible that it was pushed over. It suffered little to no damage and I was able to stand it back up.

So, while these are relatively minor items, I consider both to be vindictive vandalism done by some unknown person.
FLL, I was thinking you were joking in past posts, but it appears you may actually have some vandalization happening? Any ideas why?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote