View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 12:19 PM   #3
fatlazyless

Default ..... almost stolen hula-hoops?

Ya know, thinking about these missing old 10'-long big boards got me thinking about two 6-lb weighed hula-hoops that almost went missing as well.

Sometime last November or so, I pull into the driveway in my car and immediately notice my two hula-hoops, usually kept hanging on a large hook on the front exterior of the house are now laying up on the driveway, very close to the road, there.

That was a head scratch-er ..... that one ..... like, what the heck are these two $60-hula hoops doing there on the driveway, close to the road, when they should be hanging on an exterior hook, down at the waterfront.

So, I put two and two together and just assume that some unknown person came and removed them, only to change their mind upon getting back to their car, or something. Like, maybe the hoops, which are very large, would not fit in their car trunk, or maybe they just decided that they did not want or need these two weighted hula-hoops? Maybe, they asked themselves ...... why-o-why .... am I taking these large two hula-hoops.... do I really want a weighted hula-hoop .... even if it is free to me ..... because it is stolen?

Who knows ...... but here after ..... I keep them locked up inside the house as opposed to storing them outside on a hook.

By the way ...... hula-hooping with a 6-lb knobby hula-hoop will make you incredibly physically fit ..... and extend your life for an extra 25-years ...... warrantied!

Just google ...... 'weighted hula-hoop, Korean.'