View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #222
gtagrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
You'll all note that my attacks are always responses to attacks that had been directed at me. I am like Israel...I only strike in retaliation. And I'm not going to shy from defending myself just because some of you can't take it. Meanwhile, there are a few of the cult (you know who you are) who follow me around and attack every time I post. If I post on another thread about fishing, they suddenly appear to disagree with and insult me. If I post on another thread about sailing, they suddenly appear to disagree with and insult me. Hazelnut's attack at me was unprovoked, personal, rude, hate-filled, based on her error about the source of the original misspelling, and childish...who has the time to be spell-checking and grammar checking each others' posts? Get a life. My original post was not directed at her, was not insulting, and was no cause for her attack. I got no apology for that and still no apology when I pointed out her error. "Don, please protect me, Ed fights back and I don't like when people do that. Please kick him off the board." Sexist? "Smarmy" was your own word, not mine, and I never knew it was sexist. "Don, a man called me "smarmy" back after I called him "smarmy". Please sanction him." (Hazel, note my placement of the period inside the quotation mark in this instance? http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2932 ). And saying I am insulting your sexuality is outrageous. How could I even know of your sexuality? When did you even disclose it? Where did I insult it? I have several gay friends and am very tolerant about alternative lifestyles. Don't call me a racist and don't call me a homophobe unless you can back it up lady. I've never seen such a glass-house crybaby. Keep your personal opinions about me to yourself and I'll keep mine to myself. But if you want to throw gasoline, I'm throwing it back until I am kicked off the forum...and don't cry when you get burned. I'd never strike a woman, but I'd certainly fight back verbally.
You started this one. My response was in kind. You sound like a whiny little girl to everyone except your own gang, who will side with you and against me no matter what you do anyway.

Now, so as to not waste this opportunity to further educate;
Laconia Citizen
Laconia, NH
Monday, July 5, 2004

Two thrown from boat in Alton not injured
By KRISTA MARRS
Staff Writer

ALTON — Two boaters thrown from a vessel in The Broads Saturday evening were not injured.
Andrew Rocco, 36, of Exeter was operating his 30-foot cigarette power boat on Lake Winnipesaukee in the area between Parker and Rattlesnake Island just before 5:30 p.m. when Marine Patrol officials said Rocco went into a tight turn and rolled the boat.
Rocco and his passenger, Kimberly Dailey of Portsmouth, were ejected but were not injured.
A boat passing by stopped to help Rocco and Dailey get out of the water. The boat was later recovered from the water.
Marine Patrol was assisted by the Wolfeboro Fire Rescue Department.
The incident is being investigated by Marine Patrol Officer Michael Vito, Supervisor Dave Gunter and Sgt. Eric Robertson.

The investigation found nothing they could charge Rocco with. He was sober, was luckily not within 150 ft of shore or another boat, and there was no speed limit then. Of course if it had happened this summer, they could have charged him with speeding and tagged his driving record too.
Why is this stuff so easy for me to find yet you guys keep saying "We can't find where there has ever been a high speed accident on Winnipesaukee."? (Hazel, see http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2932 before you insult my question mark placement).
Elchase, I believe Hazelnut has mentioned time and again that he is a male and not a female. So everytime you mention that he is a girl/women or lady is insulting. I think you do this on purpose and then cry victim. Get your facts straight. Oh, that's right, facts aren't important to you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gtagrip For This Useful Post: