View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 02:13 PM   #213
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset on the dock View Post
Like I said, I've seen plenty of trashing coming from the Sl opposition as well. And I've seen supporters called stupid, pond scum, idiots,liar, and the list goes on and on. What strikes me is that a couple of those prime offenders who taunt and insult some of their fellow forum members are the first to run crying to Don when they get a dose of their own medicine.
Say what you will Sunset but that post was so way out of bounds beyond anything I have ever "dished out." It was pretty disgusting and uncalled for.

I agree that I have dished out my fair share but if you call that "a dose of (my) own medicine," I strongly disagree.

I love giving it out and taking it back but this one crossed the line big time. Uncalled for and way way inappropriate.

I'm ready to move on and put it (him) way back in the rearview mirror. I was told (warned) by many individuals (pro and against SL) on this forum not to get involved in discussions with elchase and now I know why. I am absolutely done with him and now have moved him to ignore status.