View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 09:31 PM   #46
Cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrasahs
[I
Thousands[/I] of Big Boaters, including Biggus, Cal, (and maybe Rob and Will - naaah - not Will) from all over the country know why the video is disabled. "The call" went out to overload the server, driving up the cost for Sebago's www.lrslr.com from the Big Boat sites, (www.fastboat.com, www.vdrive.com, etc) hence, no video at www.lrslr.com today.

You wouldn't believe what's going on their sites. They defend the choice of drinking vodka while boating (over Gatorade, water), and defend the carrying of firearms on board as one of their boating rights. See "Lake Lice" and "Speed Bumps" (and other terms for lesser boats) in print!
They've even ripped our own Webmaster!
Unless they're just "talking the talk", It's a virtual Marine Mafia out there!

I kid you not.

OUCH.....Excuse ME
Did I see my name?? First off you don't know my boat....see my avatar? Can't hear it , can you? Because it's quiet and can pass any noise test anywhere.
Secondly and even more importantly all the boating sites I visit DO NOT promote drinking any alcohol. Far from it. Any organized events (charitable fund raisers and such) strickly prohibit alcohol.
Thirdly...Yes we do carry firearms. They are required by law. They're called Flare guns
And while you're talking about Lake Lice and Speedbumps lets not forget about Snailboaters. We don't spend late hours planning out attacks on these people as you would have it sound
So bash all you like...just keep the facts straight , please.
In a few weeks it will all be a moot point since boating will pretty much be done for the season.
Next you have those nice 2 cycle , smokey , noise making sleds to contend with.
Maybe we should all give up out finely tuned , clean running 4 cycle performance boats for 2 cycle outboards perhaps that would help

Last edited by Cal; 09-14-2004 at 09:34 PM.