View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #25
parrothead

Default Sarcasim that's whats objectionable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Blackdogs View Post
Indignation without specifics? In the absense of specificity, let's start with the first paragraph:

What's objectionable about that paragraph?

"Sad, painful, sick and morbid" are the words used by the same anonymous parties who are quoting it over and over and over, and expressing endless hand-wringing on this page!

How about the last paragraph?

What's objectionable about that paragraph? I can guess, but there will be no specifics....again.

Who here will not visit the site? You know you will view the site yourselves otherwise your comments of indignation would have appeared earlier. Be honest with yourselves and others.

And gee, Ms Bay.....
I find it objectionable that you seem to be downplaying this tragedy. It is sad and painful for the families and friends of these women, and your posts are poking fun at their anguish. What do you mean by "hand wringing"? Are you alluding to the forum members that have posted heartfelt prayers to the families. I really hope that I am misunderstanding your meaning, because that is pretty cold. I find it offensive that you asked the speed limit opposition to cleanup after this accident. Or the mocking manner that you propose that the site of the tragedy should be memorialized as a political statement. You have depersonalized this accident and tried to turn it to your own agenda. This is an unfortunate accident that we have no information about. Your posts are mean spirited to the families and friends of these women, and you come across as a heartless person. What do you hope to accomplish by this line of thinking? If your point is to push a political agenda, then making your audience angry isn't going to get your point across. Is that more specific!

Last edited by parrothead; 06-19-2008 at 01:08 PM. Reason: More