View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 02:37 PM   #43
garysanfran

Default San Francisco public nudity...

A few years ago, the progressive thinkers in Bagdhad-by-the-Bay, decided to allow public nudity...Naked on buses, public buildings, restaurants...anywhere!

"We were born naked, and we have our rights"! And the "leaders" agreed.

It became difficult to enforce public indecency laws like exposing oneself to little girls waiting at a school bus stop.

People going to restaurants refused to sit on a seat that had been occupied by a naked person...So they amended the law to require towels be placed on public seats before allowing contact with a naked derriere.

My girlfriend was sitting in a standing-room-only bus when a naked guy got on and stood in front of her...A visual I can do without!

Tour buses started going through The Castro to view a small park where the "nakeds" gathered for morning coffee and played cards all day. The Board-of-Sups later passed a law prohibiting tour buses in that area.

Two years later they got rid of the law and the politicos that sponsored it..i.e. Scott Weiner, deny having had anything to do with it. Try as you can, you can't publicly identify the idiots that sponsored this thing. Whitewashed and bleached well!

Scott Weiner has gone on to become Senator.

Karmala Harris, Gavin Newsom both supported the law, then.
garysanfran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garysanfran For This Useful Post: