View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 05:54 AM   #14
Belmont Resident

Default Happens all the time on land & water

Unfortunately it happens all the time just about anywhere. People who smoke have some of the cleanest ash trays around.
Why would you think someone who smokes and throws their butts on the ground is going to stop chucking their butts just because they get on water?
I grew up with 2 parents that smoked and out of 4 of us only one turned out to be a smoker and he started after he married a smoker.
Personally I never could see the reasoning for smoking but that’s is me, I’ve seen many a really attractive woman put a cigarette into her mouth and for me the beauty just disappeared and she becomes unappealing.
One of the reasons I would never hire help for my business is I cannot discriminate, and I would never hire and work around someone who smokes.
If my wife and I are at a function or get together where there is smoking and we have to mingle with those who smoke we generally find a reason to leave as early as possible.