View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 09:56 AM   #37
Skip

Post Final thoughts....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKSUKR View Post
Skip has said in the past that he was a LEO.
You are correct. I have a number of years experience in this State spread across several different agencies. I am retired from that aspect now, but continue on as a civilian with a large law enforcement agency in this State, with which I also hope to retire from in the not too distant future...

The last post by Airwaves was an oblique attempt to show me that he had googled me (no big deal, most regular posters here know who I am) and is aware of items of my past and present.

I am extremely proud of my service to my Country (I am a Submarine service veteran of the United States Navy), the service I have provided as a law enforcement officer and the local service I have provided my community as a City Councilor, School Board member, member of the ZBA and Planning Board and a number of volunteer positions.

As some of you also know I am a Club Officer and Groomer operator for the snowmobile club I belong too, serve as a volunteer OHRV/Snowmobile youth safety class instructor for New Hampshire Fish & Game (I currently have two classes scheduled in the greater Lakes region area for this upcoming December) and in my spare time was recently appointed as the Secretary of the New Hampshire Snowmobile Association. Oh yes, I also am running for Mayor this fall in the seacoast community I grew up in.

Now you see why I need to retire...

Oh, and my youngest son, who is currently deployed to Iraq as a combat medic with the Army's 1st Cavalary Division, just informed us that he's going to make me a pround grandfather next January.

Oops, my apologies to Don and the reader here for hijacking this thread and puffing out my chest a little. I just thought I might want to fill in the blanks that Airwaves didn't discover, or chose to selectively ignore, in his google search.

Now I will gracefully bow out of this thread as it appears Airwaves has no intention of doing the honorable thing; admitting he made a mistake and apologizing for inferring that a fellow poster had broken the law....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Skip For This Useful Post: